Kazakhstan has opened its borders for some countries, as domestic restrictions vary between areas, according to changes in infection rates.
Can I travel to Kazakhstan?
- Kazakhstan has resumed international flights to and from the following countries:
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- All arrivals must obtain a visa in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Kazakhstan?
There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Kazakhstan.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Kazakhstan?
All arrivals to Kazakhstan must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Kazakhstan?
- Public transportation in red zones is operating during weekdays only.
- In yellow zones, public transportation is suspended on Sundays.
- In green zones, public transportation is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Kazakhstan?
Restaurants and bars in Kazakhstan are open, with restrictions and limitations varying between regions.
Are businesses and attractions open in Kazakhstan?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Kazakhstan are open, with restrictions and limitations varying between regions.